Unfortunately no ATM in the Wadi Rum village, nor a currency exchange either. Due to this payment must be made in Jordanian Dinar (JD).
What you need to bring:
While generally dry, the weather here in the desert can vary depending on the season, being especially hot in the summer months and cold in the night in winter.
A warm jacket
Hat/ Arab headdress
Suncream and sunglasses
How to meet us:
Arriving at the Wadi Rum visitor centre you must pay 5 JD to enter or alternatively the entrance fee for Wadi Rum is included in the Jordan Pass.
How to get here:
By Taxi: It's 20-25 JD from Aqaba, 30 JD from Eilat, 40 JD from Petra and 90 JD from Amman.
By Bus: There are many buses from Aqaba, From Petra there is one bus which leaves at 6am, arriving at 8-8.30am, costing 7 JD. There is no direct bus from Amman. The best way is to get the bus to Aqaba and then catch another bus here.
You can contact us to help you with this as we'd be more than happy to help you.
Please give us the following details:
- Your name, your nationality and the number of people. If you are traveling with children, please give us the age.
- The name of the program/s you would like to book.
- The dates and number of days you wish to stay.
- How you will get to Wadi Rum, from where and at what time you plan to arrive.
- If you need help with the transfer. We can arrange a taxi for you if you like.
- If you’ll arrive with a rental car. We meet each other at the Rest House in Rum Village after you passed the Visitor’s Centre.
We will repeat all these information in our answer to you and we kindly ask you for a short confirmation if you would like to book the tour as described. Our phone number is +962.7.7213.6982
Phone number: +00962 772136982
Trip Advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g303973-d6418710-Reviews-Bedouin_Nomads_Adventures-Wadi_Rum_Ma_in_Governorate.html